Tuesday, May 10, 2011

You’re the one for me, Rachel Berry.

Rachel: What are you doing here Noah?
Puck: I just need to tell you something.
Rachel: You cant just barge in here anytime you wanted to.
Puck: I know. But I really need to tell you this now.
Rachel: What is it?
Puck started scratching his mohawk and wonder how to tell Rachel what he really feels about the girl.
Puck: Look, I know I’ve been such a badass to you, I’ve been tossing slushies on your face.
Rachel: Grape Slushie.
Rachel interrupted with a smile.
Puck: Yeah, its your favorite flavor.
Rachel covered her mouth to avoid from snorting and asked
Rachel: How did you know?
Puck: ‘Coz you licked your face after I tossed it.
Rachel:Oh.
Puck: Babe, you gotta listen to what I’m trying to say here
Rachel: Go on.
Puck: As I was saying, I know I’ve been such a badass to you but I came to realize that I’m so sorry for what I have done and I love you I do.. You’re the one for me Rachel Berry, You’re the one for me.
Rachel: I-I dont know what to say Noah.
Puck: You dont have to answer me now, I just needed you to know.


No comments:

Post a Comment