Sunday, March 27, 2011

i WANT a GUY

I WANT A GUY  who would move the hair away from my eyes and then kiss me..hold my hand in line at the mall and make all the girls jealous..I WANT A GUY who would sing to me at random moments ..I WANT A GUY who would let me sleep on his chest..I WANT A GUY who would get mad when someone would call me ugly or if someone was mean to me..I WANT A GUY who would call me 3 times a day if he went away..someone who would make fun of me just to make me laugh..he would take me to the park put his arms around my waist and give me a big bear hug all the time..he would be proud of me whenever he talks bout me round his friends..I WANT A GUY who never be afraid to say "i love you" in front of his friends..I WANT A GUY who would give me a lifesized teddy bear and a boquet of roses and wrote me a love letter..I WANT A GUY who would help me make the dinner and watch movies together under the same blanket...i want a guy who would make me laugh when no one else could make me laugh..mostly I WANT A GUY who would be my bestfriend and WONT BREAK MY HEART...

No comments:

Post a Comment