Thursday, March 31, 2011

today i learned how to make a gif..

Everyday, as I open my tumblr account I always see this beautiful gifs coming from movies or tv series made by the people i follow. And yeah I'd be honest I really envy them for that. I really wanted to learn how to make one even those photoshopped pictures,as far as I can remember editing was a major part of what I studied when I was in college..


Anyways.. So yeah I started searching for a software which I can use for editing aside from photoshop, then I came to me Photoscape. It's really fun using it though I'm still learning everything about it. So early this afternoon since I was so bored at home, I finally decided to make a couple of gifs. I experimented the with the photos I have on my files and well yeah its easy to make one.


I can't say that my gifs were quality but it was really an achievement for me to learn how to make one and I was like a 7 year-old kid who was so happy seeing the outcome of the gifs I made.


My next step is to download toycamera software for photo-editing.


I think I can't download Adobe Photoshop since I'm only using a notebook and its memory's a bit low but never mind I'll just enjoy the software that I can use for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment