Saturday, July 16, 2011

And now I remember..

Oh finally! I hit my head with reality again that you only consider me as your friend whenever you need something from me especially when it has something to do with money.

I even wonder why I still stay with you and consider you as my friend after all you've done to me, and until now it still hurts me every time I remember what you have told me about a year ago, I can never ever forget when you told me that I should stop declaring that we're close and we're friends cause we're not. 

When you told me that, I really wanted to punch you in your face in front of everyone but I hold back my anger. I hated you so much that time and until now. I think I shouldn't have forgiven you, you're back again to your attitude I really thought you have changed but no you didn't-- you're even worst now. 

I honestly dont know if I should still believe every single word you tell me and every excuses you say. I really dont know who you are now, I dont know now what happened to the person I used to call sister.

I wish one day, you'd realized how much you've hurt me and also I hope you'd realize too that I'm not the bad friend between us, but it was you.

No comments:

Post a Comment