Sunday, July 10, 2011

Where are you my Prince Charming?


I could still remember this post but nothing happened yet its already mid-year and I'm about to turn a year older again but still I'm single, what's wrong? *pouts*-- I sounded like a desperate girl haha. :p

But yes, seriously I really wanna fall in love someday--or not someday but one of this days. Like have someone to hold my hand and to make me feel so especial and a guy who'd never get tired of saying I love you to me--a guy who would always be proud of having me as his girlfriend.

People would always tell me: Just wait, it'll come in the right time and in the right place"--what if that right time comes when I'm already old, I don't ever want that to happen I don't wanna die virgin! 

Some people would also tell me to re-asses myself, with what I really like into a relationship some would also tell me to undergo diet.--Diet really? Well most people gets attracted psychically  but not at all with me, I mean I wan't someone to love me even though I'm a plus sized. Someone like Puck from the series Glee,he was never afraid to fall in love with Mercedes and Lauren, both plus sized character. But in real life, I wonder where that guy is now?

Or maybe, I need to put down the feeling of being afraid of falling in love. Yes I'm scared of it-- I'm scared of being hurt, being betrayed and being scared of handling a relationship because I've never been to it, but I honestly want to be in it--be in a relationship and have a boyfriend.

It makes me sad and feel so alone, like right now I dont even have a fling and nobody's dating me too. I envy people who are with their special someone. I just really want to be in love but how and when. 

And until when, until when should i wait for love to struck me, where are you my prince charming? 






No comments:

Post a Comment